Georgia private tour | 7 Days
This is a classic Georgia tour itinerary, that proved to be one of the most popular among our guests and travelers. 7 days of relaxing travel around our country’s major tourist attractions – its capital city Tbilisi, the winemaking region Kakheti, and gorgeous Caucasus Mountains sceneries on your way to Kazbegi.
Classic Georgia tour program includes one free day in Tbilisi for our guests to explore this amazing city on their own agenda. Our consultants will be happy to provide guidance on where to go and what to see in Tbilisi based on your interests and specific requests.
As a company that adheres to responsible travel idea, we run this tour on eco-friendly vehicles, strive to make it as much plastic-free as possible, and provide our guests with free ecological bamboo-made toothbrushes. So you can literally forget your toothbrush at home 🙂
By purchasing this tour you contribute to sustainable development of a number of Georgian rural communities and villages. Local communities supported in this tour: Kakhetian villages Nukriani, Ruispiri and Shilda.
See other Georgia private tour options here
- Tour of the Georgian capital city – TBILISI
- 2-day journey to the wine region – KAKHETI
- Trip to KAZBEGI and its major highlight – Gergeti Trinity Church
- Visit to ancient cave town UPLISTSIKHE
- All transfers mentioned in the itinerary below;
- Accommodation (based on Double/Twin room sharing, with breakfast);
- Lunches and Dinners as per itinerary;
- English-speaking guide (Days 1-5);
- Wine tastings mentioned in the program;
- Entrance tickets to all sites mentioned in the program;
- Separate AWD vehicle in Kazbegi (if required);
- Mineral water (0,5l per person, per day).