If you’re looking for a job in Geotrend, and want to work with us, then we have only one question to ask:
Do you share passion of responsible tourism and want to contribute to our major goal – reducing negative impact of mass travel to Georgia? If your answer is quick, and it is a “yes”, then read below our current vacancies.
Position type: full-time
Location: Tbilisi, Georgia
- Lead communication with potential guests of Georgia
- Act as a knowledgable travel consultant and be able to provide assistance in all Georgia travel related questions and issues
- Draft efficient travel programs and build adequate tour itineraries
- Suggest best possible travel routes based on travelers interests
- Experience in similar role (at least 2 years)
- Knowledge of Georgian geography and history
- Fluent English (any other language knowledge is a benefit)
- Online communication proficiency
- Flexibility and excellent communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple requests at a time 🙂
If this sounds interesting, fill out the form below and we will definitely get back to you with the reply.