What type of tours does GEOTREND organize?
We organize several different tour types, such as:
What other services does GEOTREND provide?
Being a full-specter travel and destination management company (DMC) in Georgia, GEOTREND also offers its customers the following services:
- Train tickets reservation in Georgia and within South Caucasus (Azerbaijan and Armenia);
- Airport transfers, as well as in-country transfers (car with driver rent service) – book your transfer in Georgia now;
- Georgia hotels booking service;
- Concierge service for business travelers in Georgia (manage appointments, bookings, deliveries, translation, etc.);
- All aspects of business tourism to Georgia: events venue and equipment rent, hand-outs preparations, business event management, other MICE-related activities.
What is the cost/price of individual Georgia tours and how it is calculated?
At GEOTREND we strive to keep the balance between best quality and best price (value for money) as much as it is possible, to make our tours affordable to our customers. Tour price based on several things:
- The level of accommodation chosen. Most of our tour itineraries have two options of accommodation: ~4-5 star hotels (Option A), and ~3+ star hotels (Option B);
- The total number of travelers that our guests are on tour with. The more people traveling the less is price per person;
- Other fixed and variable costs of the tour: such as tour guide fee, transportation cost, entrance tickets to sites mentioned in an itinerary, etc.
What is the cost/price of group Georgia and South Caucasus tours?
Price of our group tours with booked departure dates are fixed and vary depending on the tour.
Our 8-day Georgia group tour price in 2019-2020 is 890 USD per person; and our 15-day South Caucasus group tour price in 2019-2020 is 2810 USD per person.
What is included into Georgia and South Caucasus tours price?
Tour price inclusions are vary depending on the tour length:
- Day tours to Georgia price usually include all transfers outlined in a program, English-speaking guide service, lunch (or lunchbox), wine tastings (if within the chosen program), entrance tickets, etc.
- Multi-day tours to Georgia price mainly include accommodation in the cities/towns as per itinerary, relevant transfers, English-speaking guide service, lunch (or lunchbox), welcome dinner, wine tastings (if within the chosen program), entrance tickets, etc.
- Group South Caucasus and Georgia tours price include accommodation in the cities/towns as per itinerary, relevant transfers, English-speaking guide service, lunch (or lunchbox), welcome dinner, wine and brandy tastings (if within the chosen program), entrance tickets, etc.
What type of transport (cars, vehicles) are used for the tours by GEOTREND?
Various types of vehicles are used, depending on a number of travelers:
- For up to 2 travelers: comfortable sedan (aka saloon) type cars;
- For up to 5 travelers: passenger vans like Mercedes Benz Vito or Volkswagen van;
- For up to 12 travelers: mini buses like Mercedes Sprinter or Volkswagen LT46;
- From 12 travelers, onwards: comfortable buses with relevant number of seats.
If you have your own question, please feel free to fill out the form below and our travel management consultant will be in touch with you shortly with an answer: