Tbilisi – Zugdidi – Tbilisi train tickets
Reserve and book your Tbilisi-Zugdidi and/or return train ticket here. No payment is required at this point. Our consultants will receive your request, check tickets availability on requested dates, and confirm you in writing. Online payment instructions will be sent to you if tickets are available. We advise to reserve Georgia train tickets in advance. At least 1 week before intended departure date. During high travel season, from April till October, train tickets are sold out very quick.
- Fill out the reservation form below
- Receive your Tbilisi to Zugdidi (and/or return) train ticket reservation details confirmation with purchase instructions
- Send us travelers information
- Receive your electronic train tickets on email (tickets are sent during our office working hours)
- Have a wonderful journey!
- Rate our consultants on Facebook or TripAdvisor 🙂
- Train ticket Reservation form is a request for Geotrend to check availability of desired train. And, if available, Geotrend will purchase train ticket on your behalf.
- You will be asked to send your, and other accompanying travelers details – i.e. full name and surname, passport photo copy (with all four edges clearly visible). These are required to process the actual train ticket purchase.
- Tbilisi-Zugdidi train prices are inclusive of Geotrend commission.
- After receiving all the requested information, and payment, we will process your train ticket purchase and send it to you over the email.
- Train ticket cancellation is refunded in case of 24 hour advance written notice. Please note that in case of cancellation the refund is issued with Geotrend commission fee deducted.
Tbilisi – Zugdidi train schedule and prices
* Kindly note that prices above are higher than that of Georgian Railway, and include online payment processing fees, and our commission.