Tbilisi to Baku transfer service
Special minibus transfer service for all those wishing to attend Europe League final on May 29, 2019. The match between two major London football teams, Arsenal and Chelsea.
Please fill out the form below if you wish to use our minibus transfer service from Tbilisi to Baku.
The single ticket cost is USD $45.
How It Will Be Organized
Departure Location 1: Tbilisi Old Town (city center)
|Departure date||Departure Time||Estimated Arrival Time in Baku|
|May 27||08:00 am||06:00 pm|
|May 27||09:00 am||07:00 pm|
|May 28||08:00 am||06:00 pm|
|May 28||09:00 am||07:00 pm|
Departure Location 2: Tbilisi International Airport
|Departure Date||Departure Time||Estimated Arrival Time in Baku|
|May 29||05:00 am||03:00 pm|
- There will be one bus taking you from Tbilisi up to the border with Azerbaijan.
- Travel time to border about 1.5-2 hours.
- On the border you will be required to leave the vehicle, take your luggage, and proceed with border formalities on both sides (presenting your entry visa to Azerbaijan, valid travel document, i.e. your passport).
- After going through the border checkpoint, board local minibus with “Football fans from London” signboard and continue your journey to Baku, for another 6.5-7 hours.
- Minibus make: Mercedes Benz Sprinter (up to 15 passengers at a time)
- Single ticket cost: 45 US Dollars
- Total time of travel: up to 10 hours
- Don’t forget: Your passport and entry visa to Azerbaijan
- Let us know: Preferred departure location and your arrival flight number / date / time to Tbilisi
Baku to Tbilisi return service
|Departure Date||Departure Time||ETA to Tbilisi|
|May 30||08:00 AM||06:00 PM|
|May 31||08:00 AM||06:00 PM|